You are welcome to come along to 2 club events before joining - 1 informal and 1 instructed event that you see coming up on the events calendar (not including overnight and longer trips).
Informal events are often free and a great way to meet other members. Instructed events do cost with the amount depending on the activity.
We have a lot of fun whatever the challenge and hope you will want to join us .
Please contact us at least 2 weeks prior to the event so that the necessary arrangements can be made with you and the organiser.
The benefits of Women’s Challenge Club membership include:
- Opportunities to participate in new activities
- Supportive and safe environment
- Fun and friendly approach
- Subsidised activities
- Many informal and social events are free
- Discounts at outdoor clothing and equipment shops
- Regular newsletters
- Access to Members only webpages